Friday, March 9, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things: March 9, 2018



I don't have a normal post this week.  Instead, I would like to focus on our wonderful host Lexa Cain.

Many members of our blogging community recently learned via Facebook that her husband passed away.  I cannot imagine the pain she is dealing with right now.  That kind of loss has to be absolutely overwhelming, so I would like to ask everyone who can to stop by her blog and wish her the best.

Life is short, and the world tends to remind us of this fact in one way or another.  People may leave us far sooner than we ever imagined, but we are far better off for having had them in our lives.

Time is precious.  We should celebrate that, and when tragedy strikes, we need to support one another.  

We're all thinking of you, Lexa.  Your husband sounded like a wonderful man, and the world is surely better for having had him in it.  Our thoughts are with you, and we all hope you have people around you to guide you through this difficult time.

3 comments:

  1. I just visited her post. Horribly tragic. If I lost my wife, I'd be a mess beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw her post. I'm with Alex. If I lost my hubby, I'd be a wreck and I'm already a wreck from losing my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tragic! I first saw her post on Facebook and couldn't believe it. I'm so, so horribly saddened by this. Like you said, life is short, make everyday count as a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete