Friday, June 9, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things-June 9, 2017



It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

Though my husband had our 10-year anniversary last week, we'll be celebrating it today.  The kids are all going to have a good day with their grandparents.  The boys are excited to go swimming with their cousins and to spend the night.  It'll be weird being without them, especially Zoe, since this will be the first night I've been away from her.  Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

So what are my husband and I planning to do with our child-free day?  We're going to a Metallica concert.  I haven't been to a concert since I was 19, and this is a fitting one for us to go to. After all, Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" was the first song we danced to at our wedding.

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! Have a great date night!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on! What a cool way to spend your anniversary. I saw Metallica over twenty years ago. Hope they still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Metallica concert? I'm so jealous. I love Metallica but have not had the pleasure of seeing them live...yet. Next time they travel Down Under, I will have to go. And you danced to Nothing Else Matters? That sounds like my kind of wedding. Happy Anniversary indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! And what a wonderful way to celebrate it. Hope you enjoyed it ( :) of course, you did)

    ReplyDelete