Friday, September 16, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things-September 16, 2016



It's Friday! Let's Celebrate the Small Things with Lexa Cain!  Tonja Drecker and I are her co-hosts.

I'm posting a bit late today because I'm not feeling well.  I've been a bit sick for the last couple of days, and being pregnant on top of that is making things that much more miserable. Writing has gotten a bit off track as well, but I'm confident that I'll be able to catch up once I'm feeling better.

I'm not here merely to complain, though.  I'm going to celebrate the fact that my husband got the kids up and ready for school and dropped them off this morning so I could sleep in and get some much needed rest.  I'm definitely grateful for that.

I'd also like to celebrate the fact that my husband has the night off work.  While I won't be up for doing anything fun, I'm glad he'll get to spend more time with the kids.  With the hours he works, they really only get to see him during the weekends.

What would you like to celebrate?


5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Get well soon! And I'm sure that extra help from your husband is a God-send. Anything to help those kids and keep them entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo on being sick!!! But yes to husbands spending more time with kids!!! Sending love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. Pregnant, kids, writing, and sick? That's a heavy load for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. Being sick when you're pregnant sucks because all your energy goes to keeping the baby healthy instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice hubby! He's really stepping up so you can rest. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete