Friday, November 21, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-November 21, 2014


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

I am happy to co-host this weekly blogging event, along with these other wonderful bloggers:

Diana Wilder
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse

There's plenty to celebrate this week.  First of all, next week is Thanksgiving.  I love this holiday!  I'm also celebrating the fact that I am not currently on a diet.  I'm pretty certain I should be, but I'm not.  That's what New Year's resolutions are for!

The weather this weekend is supposed to warm up some.  Instead of the freezing cold temperatures we've been enduring, it's supposed to get up to the mid-40's.  It's not exactly a heat wave, but I'll take it!

I'm also celebrating having the ability to laugh.  Here are a couple of things that made me laugh this week.




What would you like to celebrate?


13 comments:

  1. I'll take 40's any day. Even in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebration of laughter is the best! We could do with a temperature hike too, although I doubt it. :)

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40's aren't bad! We're getting a temperature boost, but it comes with sheer rain. Then, I'd rather have the cold with snow. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to the oncoming "heat wave"! I'm celebrating that I don't live in Buffalo, NY...those poor people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cartoons! Never diet the week of Thanksgiving. Have a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You & Lexa really made me laugh this week - OUT LOUD! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed at the comics, especially the last one. Hilarious! Thanksgiving is definitely not the time to be on a diet. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are very funny comics! :) I love Thanksgiving... yum, pumpkin pie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to do a double-take at your expected temperature - then remembered you use Fahrenheit in the States. Thanks for the funnies, especially the grammar one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOLOLOLOL Chloroform.
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are cute! I liked the grammar one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe! Thanks for the laughs. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete