Friday, May 11, 2012

More Friday Hilarity

I know I already posted some funny stuff, but I just couldn't resist when I saw these e-cards.  Some of them are a bit too inappropriate to post here, but funny, so if you're not easily offended, go check them out.

As I said, trying to keep it clean here.


In honor of Mother's Day, here are some that the moms out there can relate to.

We've all had those days.

At least the kid's learning to read!


And we all know people like this, don't we?  That's why social networking is often easier.  People don't know when you're lying to get away from them.

 
    
Yeah, we know, you rock.  Now go away!


                                              
        I might be one of these people, actually.  Oops.



                                           
                                                           Why the internet rules!



Oh, the joy that is humanity.  And now .  .  .
          

     
How politicians make me feel.

3 comments:

  1. These ecards have made my day. Especially love the last one. Sums up how I feel at work every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hilarious! I needed that laugh. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete