Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fun Time!

May I share something funny?


Well, I can't promise it's funny, but I created a fun little illustrated poem to usher in the weekend.  I won't lie, I had Dr. Seuss in mind when I wrote it.  That's what happens when you write something after reading to your children.


So it's Friday again, and it's time for some fun!


Let's go and chill with some friends in the sun!

  funny gifs

Get on your groove, forget your pride.


Let's hop on my bike and go for a ride!

funny gifs

Who knows where we'll go, or what we'll see?


Even our most brooding heroes have to get jiggy!

funny gifs

But please, don't let your fun get out of hand.


The hospital isn't the destination you might have planned.

  funny gifs

Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this! Great job. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love funny gifs. Jay and Silent Bob are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Great little poem and super hilarious GIFs! The last one is win. :)

    ReplyDelete